The summer school is organized in collaboration between The Image Section, Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen and the Image Analysis and Computer Graphics section, DTU Compute, Technical University of Denmark.
- Stine Harder, email@example.com
- Ulla Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anders Bjorholm Dahl, email@example.com
- Sune Darkner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christen Artagnan Sørensen, email@example.com
- Mads Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in the summer school will give you 3 ECTS credits if you have full attendance, hand in assignments, and present a poster at the summer school.
The poster presentation includes:
- Bringing a printed poster (relevant to the summer school topic, preferably). Max. dimensions are 88cm wide x 126cm tall (A0 portrait).
- A poster teaser (1-2 slides, 1 minute) at the summer school.
- Presenting your poster at a designated poster session.
Full attendance requires:
- Attendance at all lectures and exercises during the entire program
- Hand in or presentation of all specified assignments